About Sports Hall Athletics
Sports Hall Athletics is a great way for
children of all abilities to get fit and have fun, as well as
giving them an opportunity to show off their skills in Regional
and National competitions.
Sports Hall Athletics is all about...
- A winter sports for Athletes
- Providing good competitions out of the normal athletics
- Having a large range of interesting and unusual events.
- Keeping children fit and healthy during the winter months.
- Encouraging children to enjoy athletics.
- Giving good athletes the chance to progress to national
- Competitions are open to any school, club or individual
aged between 9 and 15 in Cornwall.
- Athletes have to register their name to get a number
before they compete in any events.
- The entire competition is run by volunteers and new
helpers or judges are always very welcome!
- To compete in an event all you need to do is turn up at
the event when it is called.
Rewards for Athletes:
- Medals are awarded to the top 3 performers in each event
at the County Championships.
- Trophies are also awarded to the best teams and the top 3
individuals in the league.
- Teams are selected to represent Cornwall in South-West
and National Sports Hall competitions.
- Awards for All
- The Kingsley Group
- Cornwall Schools Athletics Association
- Cornwall County Council
- Carrick District Council
- Kerrier District Council
- Restormal District Council
- North Cornwall District Council
- Ron Pickering Memorial Fund